Online study course about Wicca

This blog discusses aspects of the Master of Wiccan Studies course offered through the ULC Seminary.

Monday, July 29, 2013

Lesson 7-Dowsing Charts: Part II

Finally was able to get my supplies to make my charts.  I am experienced with Dowsing (and the pendulum that I work with) , I just do not usually use the charts.  

WEATHER CHART: 

I asked my pendulum the following questions. (Answers given by pendulum are in CAPS following the questions-they were all right.)

What was the weather the night my grandson Timmy was born? SNOW.  We had blizzard-like conditions and a power outage.

What was the weather like the day my husband and I were married? ENOUGH BLUE SKY TO MAKE A T-SHIRT.

What was the weather like this past Saturday morning? RAIN.  It rained enough that the ground was soft enough for us to have to move the wedding we were officiating indoors that evening.

MAP CHART:

Where in the world do I live?  It swayed back and forth over the USA. I did not get real specific.

NUMBER CHART:

Tell me my street number.  It swayed over the general area of the number chart and then I asked it specifically the numbers for the range of the "slice" of the numbers.  It gave my street number.  This one did take a while.

YES-NO CHART:

Am I a Capricorn? YES.

Is my husband a Pisces? NO.

I did ask other personal questions for which I will not post here.

The most difficult part of this assignment was just doing the measuring for the charts.  I ended up using a protractor to assist.

Dowsing, in my opinion, is the easiest form of divination and the easiest to pick up on.  Or maybe it is just hereditary.  My father is a water dowser.

Blessings,

Rev. Candy S. Lacey-Partlow
Rose Oak Interfaith Ministries/
Coven of the Three-Fold Path
rev.cslacey@hotmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment