Online study course about Wicca

This blog discusses aspects of the Master of Wiccan Studies course offered through the ULC Seminary.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Lesson 1

I was thrilled to receive my first lesson.  Most of the information is info I have studied before, but was refreshing to read it again.  I have read all of Jean Auel's books and re-read them every year or two.  I feel very close to the Goddess when I read these books.  Thank you for all the information that you include in the lessons.  I have tried other schools but have felt lost and left out.  I feel this is a course that will keep the good lessons and information coming!  

Thank you once again.  I hope as I go through these lessons I will be able to write more concise and interesting blogs.

Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment