Online study course about Wicca

This blog discusses aspects of the Master of Wiccan Studies course offered through the ULC Seminary.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Lesson 2

The concept of "Consequences" is not something that is new to me.  I raised my kids with this consequence.  We were not always Wiccan, we were Christians.  So there is truth to this concept regardless of religion.  One thing is that the more energy you put into an action, the more inertia it has to continue growing and build until you have "whatever you send out will come back to you three-fold". 
 
As far as keeping a notebook, I do so for every class I have; just part of being organized.
 
As far as keeping a record for a week, this is something that writing it down doesn't really benefit me because I already live this way.  I have been doing this for a long time.
 
I will tell you though I keep in mind some things that I can use as an example that I deal with everyday:
 
1)If I go to work, I will get a paycheck based on that work.
 
2)If I take my medications, I will be able to regulate my blood pressure, my diabetes, and keep my stents open.
 
3)If I take the time to study and apply religious theory based on my beliefs, I will grow spiritually.
 
4)If I take the time to be involved in my community, I will develop relationships within the community for networking, friendship, and for unity within the Pagan community.
 
5)If I clean up the environment around me, the world will be a more ecologically sound environment.
 
6)The list goes on and on.
 
Making a list for an assignment of consequences for our actions and being done with it at the end of the assignment is not enough.  This is something that has to be lived every day!
 
Rev. Candy S. Lacey-Partlow (aka Priestess Raven)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment